For many business, getting ranked #1 in Google is great but it is a secondary consideration: the owners simply want more customers. If this sounds like you watch the video below:
We are buzzing with several deals structured as outlined in the video:
ROI positive, cash flow positive, and honed in on customers looking just for you.
Call me on (949) 267-3298 to discuss – leave a message if I do not answer.
The word has gotten out about how transparent we are with potential clients because we often find that their business website has been hit with some kind of Google penalty. Many SEO will try and sell you expensive “site recovery” packages, and the majority will not even spot the problem before charging you fees and wasting your money and time. The facts are:
1. Some Google penalties make it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to rank your site, no matter how much expensive “recovery work” is done, and
2. Commercially, are you prepared to wait for months, shelling out thousands of dollars monthly with no immediate return, in the HOPE that your site might then become healthy, and then have to wait UP TO SIX MONTHS MORE to see any real traction in terms of page one rankings?
No, I wouldn’t either. Sure, you could set up a brand new site. But Google loves TRUST and it associates a healthy aged website as one it can trust a little more than a brand new one. Again this will cost both money and time.
Does this apply to me? Can can I do if it does?
If you find yourself in this position – and, being frank, if you have had SEO done on your site before the chances are extremely high that this is the case if you do not know it yet – fear not as my niche SEO consulting firm has a solution which may be perfect for you. We call it Pay Per Call.
Pay Per Call (“PPC”) Explained:
PPC sounds exactly like what it is. Every time we generate a qualifying call for you, we charge you a set amount based on your business model, your mark up on the product you are selling and your personal business metrics. The price is agreed in advance so there are no surprises. This may sound complex but we do all the work and we structure all deals so that they are ROI positive for you. Key points:
1. We only charge for qualifying calls – these are calls where a customer actually calls you to discuss purchasing form your business. Annoying telemarketing calls or incorrect dials etc are all ignored, unlike some of our competitors.
2. We record all calls through a tracking number and provide monthly reporting to you. As a result, you can see exactly how many calls we have generated for you, and from a quality control perspective you can analyze how well you or your sales team converted them. The process is completely transparent.
3. PPC leads are generally higher converting than leads coming through a website opt-in form, because if the prospect has actually picked up their phone and taken the effort to call you then they are much more likely to buy.
4. Even if a consumer does not purchase on the first call, in many markets solid sales scripts can be used to capture information and follow up with non-buyers at a future date.
If this sounds like it might be a business solution for you then get in touch
either using our Quick Start Application form,
by email or by calling (949) 267-3298 – leave a message if I do not answer.